We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Don't count on all those healthcare workers to faithfully execute a suicide mission.  My wife is a nurse of more than a dozen years experience at a world renown hospital, and she is hella dedicated to her work.  But she's not in the armed services.  She didn't sign her life away.  If her work environment becomes unsafe, she will resign.  We will not sacrifice the health of our family on the alter of willful ignorance and Republican indecency.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Buckle up, she's about to have a rough December.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 17, 2020, 07:52:15 AM
Well, we all knew this day would come. Or already did some time ago.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/south-dakota-emergency-room-nurse-says-some-patients-insist-covid-19-isnt-real-even-as-theyre-dying-from-it-2020-11-16?mod=MW_article_top_stories

Edit: I TOLD YOU IDIOTS I DON'T HAVE COVID GODDAMMIT! It must just be some lung cancer or sompin.

I saw this and immediately thought about how stupid people must be to have believed this administration and their outright lies about the virus. Politicizing it has been disgusting. Every GOP, QAnon, FoxNews, OANN and Newsmax idiot who has shrugged this off have blood on their hands. Not that they give a shtein. Even when they get it, or die from it, their followers still think its some bullshtein.

And the people whom this nurse speaks of...shame on them too for being so blinded by their dear leaders. If they're listening to Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity or any of those iceholes they deserve what they get. The problem is their ignorance isn't just killing them. And they don't get that. The mantra of "its my right not to wear a mask..." would be fine if this weren't something they could pass on.

Such a farged up situation exacerbated by dumbfargs

Rome

I had someone say (again) that it's all a hoax.

If losing my pension wasn't an issue I probably would have punched that motherfarger in the face this morning.  As it is I will probably get a call from HR for what I did say, but farg it... wear a mask or get the motherfarging hell OUT.

I'm so over these imbeciles. 

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on November 17, 2020, 09:19:31 AMBuckle up, she's about to have a rough December.

She might be unemployed by then, which would be fine with me.  I'll take poverty over COVID.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The worst part is it didn't have to go this way.  It still would have been bad but not like this.  We did it to ourselves.  It's a self-inflicted wound that this society will never overcome.

General_Failure

This is America. It's full of Americans. It was always going to go stupid.

Diomedes

You know there are a bunch of news organizations prepping big headlines and feature coverage for the big 250 k in a couple days.

Ima bet Fox News doesn't start blaring milestones until Jan.21st, at which point they will immediately shift to putting the number on Biden, so they'll lead with something about three votes cast by the same dead person in Arizona.

PhillyPhreak54

oh absolutely.

It'll then become Biden's Virus and why isn't he doing enough? Why is he letting the red states cook themselves to death?

General_Failure

Diomedes

General_Failure

General_Failure

I've never heard someone Porky Pig their way through a Fruedean Slip before. https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1329796911583404032

General_Failure

We did it, guys. All our licking doorknobs paid off, we passed 200,000 new cases in a single day! USA! USA! USA!