Sports Suffering Cities (updated thru '19 Washington Nationals)

Started by ice grillin you, January 28, 2006, 11:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

new england patriots - 1st place
boston bruins - 1st place
boston celtics - 1st place
boston red sox - world series champions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

seven current nfl cities have never won a football championship of any kind....take out the two that got their first franchise in the 90's and you are down to just five

seattle winning makes it four

atlanta, cincinnati, houston, minnesota

QB Eagles

My buddy is a Lions fan and has pretty well convinced me that no NFL fanbase has it as bad. Old school pre-merger NFL team, one playoff win since 1957. Zero Super Bowl appearances. Pissed away the career of one of the all time greats, who retired while still at peak performance because he couldn't deal with that joke franchise anymore. Now working on pissing away Calvin's career. Owning family is horrendous and there is no prospect of them ever selling the team. The Lions have no real heart-wrenching losses because they never play in any games that matter. They've played against the Bears and Packers and Vikings forever but there's no rivalries, just openly expressed pity. 0-16. My friend fantasizes about the Lions having the same level of success as the Eagles, and the Eagles haven't won shtein.

MDS

but they have the red wings...pistons won in the last decade had the bad boys...

philly has ______
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

is there a 4 for 4 city in worse shape than philly?

boston - farg off
chicago - drose, blackhawks, lester
dallas - cowboys!
denver - peyton
detroit - wings
miami - doesnt count, they dont care, but the heat have 2 more titles in the last decade than they deserve
minny - legit debate but they have teddy b
ny - NO
phx - doesnt count but NO anyway
san fran - giants, warriors
the district - natitude, bullets
----
phila - joke eagles, pathetic flyers, disgusting phillies, tanking disgrace farcical embarrassment sixers WE WIN

ice grillin you

sixers automatically makes them not the worst

chip kelly is a disgrace tho

MDS

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Don Ho

this thread always cheers me up and I expect it to the next decade.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

boston titles since 2000 - 7 (pending 8  )
philadelphia titles ever - 6 (or 9 if you cant pre SB eagles)

you people seriously root for the most pathetic loser teams