NFL Free Agent Tracker (Offensive Players)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2005, 05:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I've updated the first post, the offensive positions, from ESPN's list. It is more accurate. I'll do the defensive list tonight when I wake up.

YogurtSlinger

Quote from: MURP on February 11, 2005, 10:31:21 AM
Simon and Trotter beat out Edge!  wow.

RBs are a dime a dozen pretty much. Still kind of shocked to have seen Trotter ahead of him.
"No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation." -- General Douglas MacArthur

SD_Eagle5

Pace just got tagged.

For the third straight season

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 11, 2005, 04:28:44 PM
Pace just got tagged.

lol again?

Another season where he can sit on his fat ass and miss camp.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pace just got tagged.

They have to tag him every year to keep him.  His agents want him to get Peyton Manning-type money.
It's really quite funny.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: FastGreggie on February 11, 2005, 04:30:12 PM
Pace just got tagged.

They have to tag him every year to keep him.  His agents want him to get Peyton Manning-type money.
It's really quite funny.

It says in the article I posted (had to modify it) that he's currently looking for a new agent.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Rams should just keep tagging him until he shows any decline in his play and then let him go get a pittance in comparison from another team.  He should get a new agent, though.  Leave to an idiot OSU grad to just figure that out now.

bobbyinlondon

Updated: Feb. 11, 2005, 4:07 PM ET

By John Clayton
ESPN.com
The St. Louis Rams informed left tackle Orlando Pace that he will be given the franchise designation for the third consecutive season.

Pace, who fired his agent, Carl Poston, during the season, is still in the process of finding a new agent. He had been talking to Tom Condon of IMG and Rocky Arceneaux, but he has not announced who will negotiate his contract.

By giving Pace the franchise tag, the Rams must increase the price of last year's designation by 120 percent to $8,425,100 in the form of a one-year tender. Both sides have until March 15 to reach a long-term deal and still allow the Rams the chance to regain the franchise tag for next season.

RomeyRome

QuotePace, who fired his agent, Carl Poston, during the season, is still in the process of finding a new agent.

Good job Pace.  :yay I wish the Postons would just get banned by the NFL.

mcnabbfan788

I actually think waltr Jones is a better tackle than Pace.  Not taking anythng away from pace, he is still a top tier tackle, but I just thiunk Jones is a betterone.

MURP

sounds like Drew Brees has been franchised

QB Eagles

Quote from: MURP on February 12, 2005, 05:06:19 PM
sounds like Drew Brees has been franchised

He'll get it next week. A player isn't officially franchised until papers are filed with the NFL. Only Pace and Simon have been officially franchised yet, I believe.

shorebird

Any one think after Ried worked out Lamont Jordan and saw him run that 4.3 fourty that he'll have interest?

God, I know it probably ain't happening, but I would simply loooooove to have him in Eagles green.

PhillyGirl

Still on the same level as Phreak on this one. He's going to cost way too much and Davenport won't....and Davenport is what the Eagles need more than anything.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.