Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 20, 2020, 10:27:46 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 20, 2020, 05:16:45 PM
I literally forgot that they had those awful digital clock jerseys with the stupid orange strips.

They don't anymore. New uniform coming next month.

I don't have faith in it being a better look.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Brady got TB to agree to let Gisele design them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

how effin weird does las vegas raiders sound

also eagles play there in 2021

QuoteFormer Eagles WR Nelson Agholor is signing a one-year deal with the Las Vegas Raiders, per source.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Not as weird as Los Angeles Chargers. I'll never get used to that.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Schefter said this on the radio today...would be amazing

"Hold a round of the Draft each night for a week. Teams get more time when they are not all in one room to talk & it gives fans something to watch every night for a week. Like a Hanukkah of drafts only '7' Crazy nights."

Diomedes

Alright, I mean, it's juvenile as farg that people will only see the phallus...but how can you let that logo go through like that?

No one had the temerity to point out the incredibly obvious?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2020, 09:12:47 AM
Alright, I mean, it's juvenile as farg that people will only see the phallus...but how can you let that logo go through like that?

No one had the temerity to point out the incredibly obvious?

The image is altered.  At least a bit.

General_Failure

It's literally the Firefox logo.

Diomedes

Ah...okay.

I was having trouble seeing how that first image could have been real.

SD

Perriman signed a one year $8 million deal with the Jets

Temple alum Robby Anderson is reuniting with Matt Rhule. 2 year $20 million $12 million guaranteed

Diomedes

Living where I do, I can't help but know more about the Ravens than I want to know.  Perriman was their Agholor, without an up year.  He did a few things late last year I guess, but I'm glad the Eagles didn't chase him, and certainly not for $8M...good luck Jets.

ice grillin you

there was a report from a legit source that the eagles want a young receiver out of the draft to grow with wentz not a free agent who might have their own ideas...

sounds kinda weird and could just be a no sports going on corona rumor??

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2020, 12:38:10 PM
Living where I do, I can't help but know more about the Ravens than I want to know.  Perriman was their Agholor, without an up year.  He did a few things late last year I guess, but I'm glad the Eagles didn't chase him, and certainly not for $8M...good luck Jets.

He had a little resurrection last year in TB

Diomedes

Yeah, toward the end of the year he made a few catches....he's a first rounder who dropped his way out of Baltimore and whatever he did in TB, they didn't want him back...hard pass