Are you kidding me?? lmao

Started by PhillyGirl, August 03, 2005, 09:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Nice to see the lawmen earning their keep. 

Quote"The way our local ordinance is stated, it says any nudity in a public place or any lewd garment -- and in my mind (thongs) certainly constitute a lewd garment," Donahue said.
In my mind a police uniform constitutes a lewd garment.  Arrest yourself, pig.

Quote"I really don't want my kids seeing other people's private parts hanging out all over the place, so I think it's a good idea," said Tabitha Jeschke, of Oneonta, N.Y.
Oh, the precious children.  Think of the children.  The naked body is dangerous to the children.  They might see a fat old man's little weenie.  The horror!!

Prudes suck. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on August 03, 2005, 09:20:02 AM
Nice to see the lawmen earning their keep. 

Quote"The way our local ordinance is stated, it says any nudity in a public place or any lewd garment -- and in my mind (thongs) certainly constitute a lewd garment," Donahue said.
In my mind a police uniform constitutes a lewd garment.  Arrest yourself, pig.

Quote"I really don't want my kids seeing other people's private parts hanging out all over the place, so I think it's a good idea," said Tabitha Jeschke, of Oneonta, N.Y.
Oh, the precious children.  Think of the children.  The naked body is dangerous to the children.  They might see a fat old man's little weenie.  The horror!!

Prudes suck. 

That is fairly horrific though; however, I agree. FARG THE CHILDREN!! We can win this war!!

Butchers Bill

They might see a fat old man's little weenie.  The horror!!

Funny you should mention...

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: Joel1972 on August 03, 2005, 12:18:03 PM
They might see a fat old man's little weenie.  The horror!!

Funny you should mention...

Your cut and paste failed to capture the fact that there is an ENLARGE button just above the picture on the website.  I assume it applies to the size of the picture, I am not clicking it.     :-D
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.