2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i think ratings are down because people are bored with bama plus you throw in clemson again this year....the ratings even in birmingham were way down from bamas first saban title
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2017, 12:37:25 PM
i think ratings are down because people are bored with bama plus you throw in clemson again this year....the ratings even in birmingham were way down from bamas first saban title

that has more to do with it than anything...game length is something everyone complains about (i do too) but it probably had a very minimal effect on the ratings. i havent seen an hour-by-hour breakdown yet, but based on what i saw for game 7 of the world series, the peak was probably around 1100/1130 and it started going down from there, though not too significantly.

college football is defense-free amateur hour so you get a lot of 3 and outs, short td drives, reviews after every single farging play, etc. really not that hard to go to the nfl system of reviews.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 10, 2017, 01:02:09 PM
college football is defense-free amateur hour so you get a lot of 3 and outs

ummmm

Rome

Like most people I didn't watch it live.  I recorded it and watched the highlights this morning.

Good ending.

hunt

i don't watch college football at all but wound up watching about 3 quarters of it.  pretty cool how espn had the different broadcasts.  it was pretty damn interesting to watch the one with the panel of coaches breaking down plays real time.  good shtein.  :yay
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

If you'd have seen this graphic like 3 ago, it would automatically be assumed that 1 of those 11 players is Andrew Luck.

ice grillin you

i would have thought new englands roster would have been littered with white guys from stanford and been the reason they have so many....stanford guy seems like such a perfect bellichek match but i looked and they only have three of them

QB Eagles

Probably a bunch of practice squad guys. Ty Montgomery and David DeCastro are the only Stanford people making noticeable contributions on those teams I think.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 19, 2017, 03:43:23 PM
i would have thought new englands roster would have been littered with white guys from stanford and been the reason they have so many....stanford guy seems like such a perfect bellichek match but i looked and they only have three of them

Belly loves his Rutgers guys