2009 March Madness

Started by phattymatty, March 19, 2009, 02:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

The worst BigTen team >>>>>>>> George Washington / St. Bonaventure / Fordham

MDS

well no shtein about that

im talkin id rather be a top tier a10 team than a middle of the pack big 10 team, which is what temple would be should this fantasy scenario come to life. the more logicial rumor of a football/non-football big east split would be more appealing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

the Big Ten wants no part of Temple football...they couldn't even hang in the horrible Big East, how are they going to hang in a good football conference.  They are waiting for Notre Dame to finally cave.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

ND will never cave so long as they can get their own tv contract. when that well dries up (it will at some point), then theyll go.

and this is a made up scenario. the writer has no sources, he just made this shtein up out of thin air. doesnt the big 10 need a good team, not another doormat?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Pittsburgh would be a much better fit for both sports