The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

There's a thread to point and laugh the taterskins, one to make fun of Dallas, why the hell not for those big blue vaginas from North Jersey?

Elisha sucks.
Stwayhan is old and past his prime, not to mention wifey took all his money and he has a giant gap between his two front teeth.
Shockey is actually a woman, and a really ugly one at that.
Their coach is a hardass and all their players whine and complain like a bunch of spoiled teenage girls when he makes them show up to meetings and practice.
Their stadium is a shteinhole.
No more Tiki Barber, who was gay.
Brandon Jacobs is fat.
That offensive line is awful.
Umenyiora is an idiot.
The only reason Burress looks good is because JJ leaves 5 foot nothing Sheldon Brown in man coverage against him. Wah.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i'll post the most in this thread, this is my most hated rival...i hate everything and anything New York
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Even their high class strip clips and all-world hookers?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yes, where do you think my double case of AIDS came from?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

it's hard to hate him, because i love it when he's the starting quarterback for the Giants against the Eagles

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: MDS on May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM
There's a thread to point and laugh the taterskins, one to make fun of Dallas, why the hell not for those big blue vaginas from North Jersey?

Elisha sucks.
Stwayhan is old and past his prime, not to mention wifey took all his money and he has a giant gap between his two front teeth.
Shockey is actually a woman, and a really ugly one at that.
Their coach is a hardass and all their players whine and complain like a bunch of spoiled teenage girls when he makes them show up to meetings and practice.
Their stadium is a shteinhole.
No more Tiki Barber, who was gay.
Brandon Jacobs is fat.
That offensive line is awful.
Umenyiora is an idiot.
The only reason Burress looks good is because JJ leaves 5 foot nothing Sheldon Brown in man coverage against him. Wah.

and is gay
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

I was thinking of starting a thread up like this a few days ago but I couldn't think of a catchy tread title for it.  MDS couldn't either, but I guess he wasn't going to let that stop him. 

MDS

I believe this is solid B work, Sassy. Solid B!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

The BIGSTUD

Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

hbionic

I thought it was alien to feel this way, but I pretty much hate the giants more than the cowboys. I thought that was kind of illegal as an eagles fan. Thanks Sun Mo, for putting the hate in my heart in the right place.  :yay
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

The BIGSTUD

Not including the fans and management, and talking just straight teams, I probably hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. Well at least the Cowboys without TO. With TO I hate them more than anyone.

When you factor in annoying fans and Jerry Jones and Snyder, then it raises the hatred for the Cowboys and taterskins significantly.

SD_Eagle5

Better late than never with this thread. Giants suck.