Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Price sucked as a manager but he should be good back in this role. He also had a great rant where he said farg like 47 times

Geowhizzer

Apparently the Phils claimed rhp Robert Stock off waivers from San Diego.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 01, 2019, 06:12:19 AM
Apparently the Phils claimed rhp Robert Stock off waivers from San Diego.

he can throw high 90s but cant stay healthy and sucks when he is healthy

im sure the brilliant player development team klentek has assembled with unlock the talent within
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Edit:  Whoops.  Got excited!

Geowhizzer

Realmuto won the Gold Glove.

Last Phils' C to win was Mike Lieberthal in 1999.

MDS

cole hamels begging to come home

makes sense, but they need 1 much better starter too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

To me, they need a minimum of two anyway.  Sign both Coles.  Stupid money everywhere!

(Yes, I know it won't happen.)

MDS

gerritt is going to the highest bidder...he dont care where it is. youre gonna read a lot about how he wants to go out west or whatever but thats nonsense.

i dont really see a scenario where the phillies can compete with the nats/braves unless they drastically improve their SP. jake odorizzi and zack wheeler isnt going to cut it. they needs a big boy. cole is going to want north of 2 bills and probably 6 years. hey it aint my money.

gcole-nola-nikki cole-maga man-eflin is a good start. i keep smyly as a long man/6th. velasquez and pivetta can accept bullpen assignments are go play in japan. spencer goes to AAA, keeps the innings down, and gets called up in june. he will be on an innings cap and this is the only way to use him.

PhillyPhreak54

Your homie Klentak is setting us up for a no big free agent signing winter by saying how they don't wanna give up draft picks.

Psssst, Moneyball Matt, your picks suck anyways.

Rome

Innings cap.  That's funny. 

MDS

science and medicine are STUPID you liberals

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Great news!

Moneyball Matt has given Knapp a vote of confidence.

Gtfo

ice grillin you

how long until the orioles lap the Phillies

they get Elias and Sox get chaim...Phillies stick it out with pos klentak

https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-rebuilding-under-mike-elias
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous