Phillies season 7

Started by MURP, August 14, 2005, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 30, 2005, 09:02:02 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 30, 2005, 09:01:11 PM
4-2 game now. Floyd almost hit one out.

And Bell almost hit the ball out of the infield.

He was so close. Maybe next time he can show that oppo power and hit the ball to the second basemen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Man, Madsen is struggling.  :boom

SD_Eagle5

Nice pitch Urbina you farg! OMG THEY SUCK!!!  :boo >:( :boom

Geowhizzer

MDS

Let the choke-a-thon begin. Bunch of losers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe this shtein. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Don Ho

This is the only thing that will cheer me up besides drinking and beating the kid:
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

The only thing that cheers me up is that football season is right around the corner.

Geowhizzer

There is no cheering me up.   :'( >:( :boom :paranoid :poison

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

I want to...I don't even know what I want to do right now. :'(

1. Lofton's run should've made it 5-2

2. Ryan GODDAMN Madson always throws wild pitches! Like the 4th time tonight where he threw one and he allowed a run to score. F'in loser.

The game should've been tied at 5-5 after that bum hit that HR in the 8th.

Pedro tomorrow
Glavine on Thursday

Don Ho

SunMo

among the multiple stupid plays and mistakes last night, why the hell was Jimmy Rollins bunting with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd last night?  what a stupid play.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.