Wild Card - Seahawks: There's Only One Thing Left To Do

Started by MDS, December 29, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

NFL Network is a shtein show.  I feel like I'm watching Ellen or the Kelly Clarkson show when I'm up at two in the morning watching their morning show.  Bunch of meandering clowns out yelling each other and the former NFL stars with their "expertise".  Barf.  I love LaDainian Tomlinson but he's about as enthralling as watching snow melt and their astute observations are riveting "The Eagles are banged up, Did you know they're down to their third string running back and practice squad wide receivers and third string secondary? Or "Lamar Jackson is pretty good!"  No way? 

And farg all the media, enough Jerrah.  His endless pointless dribbling rants aren't newsworthy anymore folks. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: Don Ho on December 31, 2019, 05:47:42 PMI feel like I'm watching Ellen or the Kelly Clarkson show...

You are, basically.  Try not to think about it too much.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So tickets in my former section 110 are pretty damn expensive for this game.  There's scattered singles available from the Birds and about a million in the resale market starting a $200 or so.  That seems reasonable but $500 for a decent seat to a wild card game?

Hard pass. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on January 01, 2020, 09:39:29 AM
dont you live in a maga swamp in florida

I live on the beach in the equivalent of Wildwood and there's these things called planes that can get me to Philly in two hours.  I was thinking of going, actually. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Lane is out though.

So Pryor and Big V will be tested by Clowney and Co obviously. Hopefully they keep rolling Wentz out.

General_Failure

So Ertz is good for one more shot to the ribs trying to be a hero when Wentz overthrows him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Hey... it's only a kidney.  Not like he doesn't have a second one.

SD

Ertz is worth having out there even as a decoy. Teams noticeably roll coverage his way.

PhillyPhreak54

Late money coming in on the Eagles - line has swung to -1/-1.5 Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.