Week 17 - Giants: One Win To Rule Them All

Started by MDS, December 22, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2019, 07:28:11 PM
Props. There aren't a lot of teams that could win even against the Giants if you took their depth chart and deleted their top 3 WRs, top 3 RBs, top 3 CBs, top TE, two best OL, top KR, the starting MLB, and a starting DT.

At least the QB stayed healthy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The cowards took Barkley out so he won't lose his 1000 yard season.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 29, 2019, 07:32:40 PM
Jenkins must be close to hitting some bonuses the way he's playing today.

Maybe Daniel Jones used some Mason Rudolph-like language.

Don Ho

I've whined like a little bitch probably more than anyone the last few weeks about Wentz but he's shown more balls and guts than the bed wetter or some of his other clowns they've put out there.  Amazing job
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

General_Failure

End this with a pick six, you son of a bitch!

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2019, 07:28:11 PM
Props. There aren't a lot of teams that could win even against the Giants if you took their depth chart and deleted their top 3 WRs, top 3 RBs, top 3 CBs, top TE, two best OL, top KR, the starting MLB, and a starting DT.

Typo on my part, Grugier-Hill is OLB of course.

Eagles_Legendz

That was the best game Jenkins has played in a long time

General_Failure

I don't even care how bad they get smoked next week, this was a nice way to end the season.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I just watched highlights of cowboys skins game and it's safe to say the racist didn't even show up they were playing at half speed and obviously gave up before kick off
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I can't stand Stephen A Smith but his Cowboys roasting exceeded epic levels tonight. 

Great win.  I would legit like to see Wentz with a group of NFL receivers.  What he did this last month is just unthinkable. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 29, 2019, 09:12:39 PM
Great win.  I would legit like to see Wentz with a group of NFL receivers.  What he did this last month is just unthinkable.

Wentz is the NFC mvp

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

This team is giving Showtime's All or Nothing producers some fantastic material.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger