The artist......

Started by b-man, July 12, 2011, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b-man

formerly known as KoRn. That's right. I'm like a bad penny. I keep turning up. Glad to see the familiar bitches still hangin' tough. It's good to be back. Let the insults begin.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

Someone remind me who this joker is.  I remember a poster by that name but not his/her persona.  Eagle fan or hater?  Right wing douchebag or commie pinko fag?  Loves the Wire, or American Idol?

That about covers the bases.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

You forgot MA or not. THough I guess that's what the Wire/American Idol question is for
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Susquehanna Birder

Now we know how long it takes Korn to travel through CF's digestive tract.

hbionic

He's been shtein out twice already...maybe he sticks this time.

Korn, your mom called, she wants me, sarge, and T-Hawk to ride her again like the whore that she is.

Nice to have you back?

P.S.

B-Man is an over priced chicken teriyaki joint out here that sucks.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

b-man

You still out west? That shteinhole hasn't been swallowed by the ocean yet? Mother nature is a slacker.

Diomedes

None of you are helping me remember this guy's schtick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on July 12, 2011, 04:33:12 PMB-Man is an over priced chicken teriyaki joint out here that sucks.

I don't get it.  You're in LA...so the only way B-man and chicken add up that I can tell is as in the Doors doing Back Door Man (I eat more chicken any man every seen, yeah yeah)? 

b-man

Quote from: Diomedes on July 12, 2011, 05:11:13 PM

No schtick. hbionic is just mad that I stopped bangin' him momma and he has no one to call daddy anymore.

hbionic

Dunkin Donuts?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: b-man on July 12, 2011, 05:15:57 PM

No schtick. hbionic is just mad that I stopped bangin' him momma and he has no one to call daddy anymore.

Other than the 15 sugar daddies he services, you mean.

Tomahawk

Quote from: b-man on July 12, 2011, 02:30:46 PM
formerly known as KoRn. That's right. I'm like a bad penny. I keep turning up. Glad to see the familiar bitches still hangin' tough. It's good to be back. Let the insults begin.

PhillyPhreak54

How was it in the joint? Parole or natural release?

Welcome back, ya bastich!

b-man

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 12, 2011, 07:40:58 PM

That's good shtein right there! LMFAO!