Phillies season 7

Started by MURP, August 14, 2005, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Big first inning, especially against Seo who has been pitching very well recently.

:yay

PhillyPhreak54

Beltran finally hits a HR....

3-1 Mets b1st

PhillyPhreak54

JESUS F'IN CHRIST!!!!!

Davdi Bell is farging HORRRRRRIBLE!

He just totally missed a pop out by Floyd. He calls off Rollins and the ball bounces right behind him.

YOU SUCK YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF GARBAGE!

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

C'mon Phreak, let it all out buddy.

Don't hold anything back.

:-D

MDS

I was laughing. I wished it hit him the head. Luckily Wright didn't hit it out. Still, he farging sucks. A pile of shtein. Useless. Old. Crap. Wade has what, 1 day to change it.

Weak groundball to SS as Bell makes amends for his error with another awful at bat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Rollins knocks in Lieby from 2nd with a single to CF...

I wish that flyball would've broken Bell's farging eyesocket.

Bring back CHARLIE HAYES!

Rome

MDS

Hell, bring back Dave Hollins or Alex Arias. Anything is better than that bum Bell.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

F'ing umpire just blew that call...Lofton was safe by a farging mile.

Charlie got tossed.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 30, 2005, 08:34:19 PM
F'ing umpire just blew that call...Lofton was safe by a farging mile.

Charlie got tossed.

Good time Charlie?  No way.  :D

PhillyPhreak54

He was hot...and rightly so.

He almost did the "turn the hat around backwards to scream" but just took it off.

Fiedlin Culbreath = terrible umpire.

I hate umpires. They have no accountability whatsoever. farg up a call? Who cares. MLB needs to discippline the farging iceholes.

F the ump. F David Bell.

Geowhizzer

I told you:  GET LOWELL!

Good to see the Phitins on top.  Beat down those crummy Mutts.  >:D

MDS

4-2 game now. Floyd almost hit one out.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 30, 2005, 09:01:11 PM
4-2 game now. Floyd almost hit one out.

And Bell almost hit the ball out of the infield.