Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

I enjoy us and mexico international futbol

Sue me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

whoever loses this weekend should have to take texas.

Sgt PSN

Nice.  See ya Todd. 

Rome

90,000 Chuggies are expected at the Rose Bowl tonight for the Final.

If Bradley doesn't start Adu he should be firedon the spot.

rjs246

No Adu needs to be a sub and nothing else at this point.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Your face... well, you know.

rjs246

Just saying 25 minutes of solid play and one nice pass aren't enough to convince me that Adu is ready for prime time.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I agree but he was the most dynamic player on the field in those 25 minutes.  I'd rather have him start then bring in a fresh Juan Agudelo if needed later in the match.  That's all I'm saying.

Don Ho

What network is this game on?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Very funny esse.

I just hope that a few legal citizens show up as this is basically a home game for Mexico.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

FOX Soccer & Univision.  WTF?  So no Phillies/A's because of the Hawaii blackout and no Gold Cup soccer match.  Who wants to go surfing?

MDS

Everyone should get univision, lots of mexicans everywhere. They actually put on a pretty good broadcast.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Not to mention the bitches are hot as farg.

Diomedes

Ha, Bradley of all people scores the first goal of the game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger