Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2016, 08:00:29 AM
yeah it took a while...i was numb and dead to the world for three days.....then drunk for the last five trying to forget everything or therapeuticly talking about it with family...think ive made it to the other side tho...

I see a therapist (big surprise I know) and she told me it's been non stop patients talking about how scared they are of Trump. She's very liberal but still she said she's never seen anything like it.

ice grillin you

im a well to do white male so im not going to be such a prick to say im personally scared but if you arent at least a little scared and/or depressed for the country at large and for a large amount of its citizens then i dont really want to know you right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 15, 2016, 11:05:21 AM
im a well to do white male so im not going to be such a prick to say im personally scared but if you arent at least a little scared and/or depressed for the country at large and for a large amount of its citizens then i dont really want to know you right now

She put it best "I thought our country was smarter than this". Oh well, you're right, not much we can do at this point.

smeags

he is already pulling back on his "lets make America great again" promises.

anyway, how about this America futbol team ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

dont look now but 0 points here and their path to russia is super super hard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

if the country didnt just elect a racist sexist orange fascist, this would be a national embarrassment

instead its just pathetic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Rome

That performance caused journalists everywhere to search thesaurus.com for the term, "nadir".

ice grillin you

i saw on sportscenter this morning that they still have a 60% chance of making the world cup....arent they 0-2 or was that mexico game not wc qualifying and if it was how do they still have a 60% shot....just because their region is that hideous?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 16, 2016, 07:09:23 AM
just because their region is that hideous?

yes. and the way the region sets up the qualification allows for recovery from this. they need to get into the top 3 of their table to secure a spot, or come in 4th and face a very mediocre asian team in a 2-leg playoff (likely something like uzbekistan).

regardless klinsmann needs to be gone and needs to be gone yesterday.

ice grillin you

if someone asked me would i rather have the us miss the next world cup or the eagles win the super bowl this year i would definitely pause real quick before answering

MDS

i still suspect they will make it. mexico won 2 games in the last cycle's hex and still made it (granted, they got to play new zealand in the intercontinental playoff and received some significant help from the great old usa).

the world cup will likely expand for 2022 or 2026, which will give concacaf more spots. concacaf will also probably adjust its format, meaning the usa will be in a group with seriously weak teams and away from mexico and costa rica. essentially, they wont be able to miss the world cup.

Rome

I hope they miss it just to farg US Soccer and especially Faux Sports up the ass.   And I mean HARD. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Jurgen got got.