Around the NFL - Week 17: NE/NYG simulcast on 3 stations

Started by BigEd76, December 26, 2007, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

They're pimping the NFL Network hard during this game.

4and26

Not a bad game thought ....just can't decide who I want to win...does a tie = an undefeated season with a *

Seabiscuit36

I want the Giants to win, but both teams to suffer major injuries
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i wouldn't want the Giants to win a game against a group of convicted pedofiles if the prize at the end was the adoption rights to my kids
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Well, they are going to lose anyway, because they farging suck and ShEli choked like a bitch on mandingo
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

There are no words to describe how badly I want the Patriots to get blown out in the first round of the playoffs. Initially I was enjoying watching them destroy teams with such precision. Now I want them to die. Tough.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Giants dicking around out there and draining massive amounts of time off the clock while down by two scores... looking a lot like the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

MDS

all the more fun when the colts beat them in three weeks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

1.  Congrats to the Pats.  The real Gold Standard.

2.  I hope they go all the way.

3.  I only wish that they played in the NFC so that they could destroy Dallas and Washington in the same postseason. 

Rome

phattymatty

Quote from: SunMo on December 29, 2007, 10:51:48 PM
i wouldn't want the Giants to win a game against a group of convicted pedofiles if the prize at the end was the adoption rights to my kids

Thank you. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 30, 2007, 12:14:16 AM
1.  Congrats to the Pats.  The real Gold Standard.

2.  I hope they go all the way.

3.  I only wish that they played in the NFC so that they could destroy Dallas and Washington in the same postseason. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 29, 2007, 07:21:19 PM
Romey, you realize it was a bidding process for the NFL Ticket.  They opened it up to all bidders, and DTV paid out the ass for it.  Your point is flawed

Oh yeah?  Your ass is flawed.

PhillyPhreak54

I wanted to see them go 16-0 just as much as I wanted to see the Dolphins go 0-16.

Now I'd like to see them lose in the playoffs.

But if they don't; seeing them rape the iceholes of Romo, Owens and that clown Wade Phillips in the SB will be fun. Assuming Dallas makes it to the SB.

I think I have to root for Seattle to make it.

I hate Dallas
I hate Favre (can you imagine the 2 weeks of media coverage of the 18-0 Pats AND Favre??)
I hate Tampa (although Five Fo is there now)
I hate Washington
I hate New York

QB Eagles

ABC in the playoffs. Anybody But Cowboys.

If any NFC East team even makes the Super Bowl, I'll be pissed.