Eages/Buccaneers Tickets Go On Sale @ 10:00 AM Today

Started by Rome, July 29, 2006, 09:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillywin2k5

Quote from: phattymatty on September 14, 2006, 09:49:46 AM
i've never done a trip with that crew but i did party with them in atlanta last year.  good times.  they roll pretty deep.  i believe they're at our hotel in new orleans this year too.

i was in Atlanta with Greenlegion. Tailgate was alot of fun as was the bar crawl. The guy who sets this up takes the time to make sure that the trip is fun.

Falcons hands down worst football fans! typical bandwagoners who attend only when they are good otherwise they stick to SLOWER "sports" they can understand like NASCRAP, Blowing (Bowling), and other brainless "sports". We were in the last 2 rows of the stadium and had 3 guys in front of me playing with their Blackberries the entire time.

Greenlegion trip is staying in Clearwater Beach this year, decided against the New Orleans trip.
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

phattymatty

ha, we were in the last row in atlanta last year too.  literally, our backs were against the wall.  you probably saw me the night before, i stole the mic from the DJ in the booth and started the Eagles chant.  then stole some girl's entire pizza.  and i think got thrown out.  good times.

phillywin2k5

Quote from: phattymatty on September 21, 2006, 05:01:29 PM
ha, we were in the last row in atlanta last year too.  literally, our backs were against the wall.  you probably saw me the night before, i stole the mic from the DJ in the booth and started the Eagles chant.  then stole some girl's entire pizza.  and i think got thrown out.  good times.

Big guy drunk out of his mind at the Eagles rally, forget the name of the place.  Best game i been to the Miami MNF game, Whos house, OUR HOUSE chants from Eagles fans all night long !! End of the game watching a Miami and Eagles fan literally rolling on top of the seats down the stadium fighting.
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan