*** Aspergers Preseason Football PBP Thread ***

Started by Rome, August 16, 2015, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Smith II played like the bust that he is.  If he was an undrafted rookie he would have been cut already.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2015, 04:26:15 PM
Good:

Agholor (minus his one bad drop)
Bennie Logan
Acho
Rowe
Reynolds
Braman
Barkley
Barner
Maragos
Mostert
Tomlinson

Bad:

Sanchez
Parkey
Tebow (takes forever to throw)
Third team OL

this is one of the greatest turn arounds in Eagles history.

Also, WHAT happened to Gino Smith's jaw?

smeags

Quote from: Eagaholic on August 17, 2015, 10:38:03 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2015, 04:26:15 PM
Good:

Agholor (minus his one bad drop)
Bennie Logan
Acho
Rowe
Reynolds
Braman
Barkley
Barner
Maragos
Mostert
Tomlinson

Bad:

Sanchez
Parkey
Tebow (takes forever to throw)
Third team OL

this is one of the greatest turn arounds in Eagles history.

Also, WHAT happened to Gino Smith's jaw?

from what I heard smith got dropped because he was spreading rumors of rowe's bad camp without any sources.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

rowes problems in the game were the same ones hes had since mini camp...he simply has a very difficult time with wr's coming off the LOS at this level...they are too quick for him....especially in the slot

i hope he works out at corner cause its a more important position but if i was the coach hed have been working at safety from day 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea remember that 3rd practice of minicamp where he sucked on that 1 play?

totally had a bad camp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm work at home today and watched Breakfast on Broad for the first time this morning. They were talking about how all the players on the field were out there like they had a purpose. Barrett Brooks said "everyone but Marcus Smith" then groaned. Pretty much sums Smiths effort up yesterday.

I think Rowe will be a fine player and I still have no idea where igy heard he was having a bad camp but I actually agree with him he's not a slot cb. Outside maybe, safety yes but now they're down so much depth so they're basically holding tryouts

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2015, 01:00:33 PM
yea remember that 3rd practice of minicamp where he sucked on that 1 play?

totally had a bad camp

this goes back to mini camp...and if you wanna know the truth you could see it in college.....which is why most people have/had him as a safety

watch what is going on instead of blindly flipping out cause a player on your team might not be the grestest thing ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He's a second round dback.  If he is a competent nickel guy he's a huge improvement over what they usually get at that position. 

Rome

Btw... The Tebow bullshtein was sickening yesterday.  Gator chomps at the Linc?  Nauseating. 

smeags

Quote from: Rome on August 17, 2015, 01:27:22 PM
He's a second round dback.  If he is a competent nickel guy he's a huge improvement over what they usually get at that position.

yeah but he's a man of culture like the last guy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: Rome on August 17, 2015, 02:29:33 PM
Btw... The Tebow bullshtein was sickening yesterday.  Gator chomps at the Linc?  Nauseating.

there were people who brought their bibles for him to sign at the open practice

fairy tales can do wonders to the human mind. in latin america, in asia, in missouri, in south dakota, in new york, in philly....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Did they really bring bibles?  Seriously I'm asking.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

MDS