!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ice grillin you, October 25, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Likes it or tolerates it because we have no choice is one thing.  Love's another.   It looks like puke to me.  Always has. 

PhillyPhreak54

I like it...it doesn't bother me like it bothers you guys

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2014, 11:11:46 AM
he would like a piece of shtein as the mascot if the eagles told him to

HOUSTON!!

truth

theres literally nothing about any of his teams he doesnt or wouldnt like

phils in '15
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles in '14 but if they win it'll be discounted because the uniforms suck and Foles is meh

MDS

the uniforms dont help
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

I want the Kelley green back. We can worry about the logos after we get the right color uni's back.

General_Failure

Bring the kelly green back, keep the logo or make it a full bird in that style, lose the font, forget silver pants ever existed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

I'd like to see the logo be a more authentic Eagles head with something that actually looks like feathers on it and not the new millennium brand that it looks like now. But get the Kelly green right first.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2014, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: shorebird on October 26, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
Kelley

haha

With all the bad grammer that goes on around here you jump on a typo from me on a tablet.
Troll much?

General_Failure

No one has ever trolled here. This is a fine community of good friends.

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on October 26, 2014, 03:34:04 PM
No one has ever trolled here. This is a fine community of good friends.

You're right. It is a community.

General_Failure

Actually, this is Community and you're all Chang, except for matty who gets to be Winger.

Sgt PSN