*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Benn to short-term IR. That's not Designated-to-Return... it means the Eagles will pay his salary until he is healthy, and then he's gone.

Too bad, I liked Benn.

Rome

ice grillin you

eagles apparently worked out thad lewis which maybe means barkley is on his way out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 29, 2014, 03:47:44 PM
Benn to short-term IR. That's not Designated-to-Return... it means the Eagles will pay his salary until he is healthy, and then he's gone.

Too bad, I liked Benn.

i didnt even know benn was hurt....if dook is breathing hes hurting

PhillyPhreak54

Stupid to cut Josey.

About as dumb as lil guy's hatred towards him

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 29, 2014, 04:23:33 PM
i didnt even know benn was hurt....if dook is breathing hes hurting

Back apparently. Sounds like bullshtein since he looked fine last night, but hey it isn't my money.

Don Ho

farg!

QuoteDoug Farrar of SI.com wants to see more toughness and physicality out of Jordan Matthews:

For a guy his size (6-3, 212), Matthews has a disturbing tendency to go down at the slightest contact -- shoulder hits, ankle tackles, and arm drag-downs. Kelly will put his receivers in positions to succeed away from defenses, but it's a bit distressing how much Matthews will appear to need that, at least for now. Especially when things are so well-blocked for him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Who the farg is Doug Farrar and why would anyone give a flying farg what that dipshtein has to say?

ice grillin you

I told everyone when matthews was drafted that hes just a guy

SD

He hasn't played a down yet and rookie receivers rarely make an impact. I like his size in the slot.

ice grillin you

its def possible to know a guys ceiling before he plays in the nfl....or for that matter before he even gets drafted

smeags could get 60 catches in chips offense so its not like i think matthews is a scrub or anything he will probably have decent production at times but hes about as vanilla as you can get for a WR...hes not gonna separate in this league and hes only gonna get open via chips schemes...the one place he has a chance to shine on his own is maybe the red zone

i hope im wrong but I see him as a more dynamic jason avant

ice grillin you

I keep seeing writers say burton is a lock...is that simply cause he wasn't released today or have they been citing "sources" same way sources told them josey was cut

ice grillin you

you wouldn't have known that  in mini camp...I heard from everyone he was the next coming...fanbase worshipped him since march...including you...now you are in pump the brakes mode saying he isn't like pimp....a baboon knew he wasn't like pimp two years ago

QB Eagles