*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2014, 09:26:56 PM
No. I have forgotten about that. Hopefully Jim Washburn is holed up with his trusty microwave or coffee machine and noodz of Jason Babin

his lone quality was calling juan castillo "juanita" to his face and being openly insubordinate to an offensive line coach masquerading as a defensive coordinator 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

General_Failure

He's basically Buddy Ryan. Where should we put his statue, and how much is IGY donating for it?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on August 08, 2014, 09:30:53 PM
Juan should have kicked his geriatric ass to Mars.

aside from letting pimp do whatever he wanted (up to and including not try), hiring juan, doing nothing while no one respected juan, handing the keys to kevin kolb and absentee-fathering his way to a drug overdose, id say the end of the andy reid era was a success
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Hooray, a return man that knows to drop the ball after he crosses the goal line.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 08, 2014, 09:29:42 PM
No. I have forgotten about that. Hopefully Jim Washburn is holed up with his trusty microwave or coffee machine and noodz of Jason Babin

his lone quality was calling juan castillo "juanita" to his face and being openly insubordinate to an offensive line coach masquerading as a defensive coordinator

I'd bet on Juan whipping his ass if they fought.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

So Mark Sanchize looks pretty good..his accuracy is much better than it was in NY

General_Failure

That's all I need to see on a zesty stream. I can wait until tomorrow for Matt Barkley's Shut Up and Jam.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2014, 09:39:58 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 08, 2014, 09:29:42 PM

the fact that they juan never threw down tells you all you need to know

guy was worthless
I'd bet on Juan whipping his ass if they fought.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Now Juan can thump him and Andy on the head with his Super Bowl ring