Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Of course I'm talking about regular season. Don't be dramatic.

MDS

i just cant take a game in may in a season likely going nowhere that seriously. it *was* a more stupid loss than the sunday mets one, ill say that

but it was not worse than like corky miller stealing home in 2001 or the marlins collapse in 2003 or the rain game in dc in 06. the astros games in 05. shtein thats just the ones i know off the top of my head.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Phillies don't even suck. They're not that special. They are horrifyingly average like about 90% of the teams in the bigs this season. You could drive a truck through their massive holes but take a look around, MLB is a horror show.

Don Ho

Good point!  There are a lot of bad bullpens out there.  Dodgers almost blew a 13-0 lead in Anaheim.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2021, 12:51:26 AM
i just cant take a game in may in a season likely going nowhere that seriously. it *was* a more stupid loss than the sunday mets one, ill say that

but it was not worse than like corky miller stealing home in 2001 or the marlins collapse in 2003 or the rain game in dc in 06. the astros games in 05. shtein thats just the ones i know off the top of my head.

It obviously doesn't raise to the level of worse Phillies losses but for a May game that was about as bad as it gets.

And the dumpster fire 2nd base rule was irrelevant last night...the braves out score them either way they still had 0 outs with runners on.

Don Ho

Harper K
Nola struggling

All is well
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Great job, Ace.

Way to go.

Don Ho

farging Nola!  Start manning up.  His weak ass "woe is me" body language is a bad look. 

PhillyPhreak54

And a leadoff double goes for nothing.

PhillyPhreak54

And a 1st and 2nd no out goes for nothing

fargin bums

MDS

you need a hug j bird?

theres a nerd broadcast on espn2 that is probably a tad too geeky but its not vasgerigan/arod so i recommend
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather watch cartel snuff videos than some analytics centric baseball broadcast.

Yes but plz.

Geowhizzer

The only way to watch ESPN broadcasts.

Geowhizzer

The Phils sign Ryan Cordell (he of the lifetime .202 average*) to a minor league contract.

*Yes, I had to look it up.  Thanks, Baseball-Reference!

PhillyPhreak54

Never heard of him.

He'll fit right in.