Sidney Jones, CB, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 28, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Holy shtein are they real because they are awesome!

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/10/16/16481302/sidney-jones-injury-update-eagles-rookie-cornerback-reportedly-not-close-practicing-philadelphia-nfl

So if Jones can play this season, do you start him?

Given the difference between being out all year and playing is being RFA instead of a UFA, I say let him sit.

SD

No...you slowly work him in on 3rd downs etc.

Eagaholic

Mills has been playing like a man who doesn't want to lose his job. It is going to be tough getting Darby and Jones snaps if he is ready to go. Mills has not only been solid but he is improving as each game goes by. I loved how he jacked that DB up on the play Cox had a sack but got dinged. I can't even remember the last good Eagles CB who liked to mix it up and plays with a chip - Vincent maybe? After an up and down start to the season wouldn't be shocked if he makes the probowl.

ice grillin you

DL is playing like a man

mills is not good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 29, 2017, 05:02:41 PM
Mills has been playing like a man who doesn't want to lose his job. It is going to be tough getting Darby and Jones snaps if he is ready to go. Mills has not only been solid but he is improving as each game goes by. I loved how he jacked that DB up on the play Cox had a sack but got dinged. I can't even remember the last good Eagles CB who liked to mix it up and plays with a chip - Vincent maybe? After an up and down start to the season wouldn't be shocked if he makes the probowl.

Sheldon Brown kinda would

Eagaholic

That's right, I thought about him later.

ice grillin you

this is dope....he also has traveled with the team on every road trip as if he was going to play so that he can get acclimated to every little aspect of the league...

QuoteAnd according to secondary coach Cory Undlin, Jones already "knows the defense," meaning the only thing holding him back is his injured Achilles.

"He has not changed since he got here," Undlin said Tuesday when asked about Jones. "Every meeting – hasn't missed one meeting. Hasn't missed a practice. I mean, he's missed practice because he's not [healthy], but he's out there every single day. He stands right next to us. He gets every call in every period. I call on him in the meetings as if he was playing – he's obviously not. He knows the defense."

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
Oh great, a high character guy.

The writing is on the wall. Out of the league in three years.

ice grillin you

thats a pretty low bar for being a high character guy - showing up for mandatory team meetings and practices.....but whether he is or isnt hes got ill skillz