Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

What with not giving a shtein about memorizing the schedule, I was just thinking to myself this is the perfect Thursday night game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

QB Eagles

I know the Giants are horrendous but the Eagles shouldn't be laying six against anyone.

MDS

opened at 7, immediately bet down to 3.5

no sanders no ertz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Ealges injury status for Giants, per Pederson:
OUT
Miles Sanders
Zach Ertz
Malik Jackson
Alshon Jeffery

IN
DeSean Jackson
Lane Johnson
Avonte Maddox
Duke Riley

General_Failure

Don Ho

Had a show back in the late 70's/early 80's, drove around the south in a car with a confederate flag painted on the top.  Real deep plots.  Replaced with Jackson's of Hazard, car had a Nazi flag, drove around Skokie, Ill.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Can't wait for Pimp's three or four plays than going back on IR.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Could there be two grosser prime time options than tonight? And how is fox playing football over the debate?

I'm going football - eags 37 giants 10

GAP TOOF SUCkS RUNYANS BALLZ