Week Seventeen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2021, 05:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The NFL made it. Stubbornly so but they didn't have to add a week to the season as a Covid game makeup week. I didn't think they'd cancel any of the season bc they're the NFL but I thought we'd see a week 18 to handle missed games.

Who is playing for what?

Bucs win means they lock up the top wild card seed and get to face the NFCE "winner"

Miami clinches a playoff spot with a win or a loss by the Ravens, Browns or Colts. Fitzpatrick has the Rona so no pinch hitting him for Tua.

Cleveland needs to win to make it in. Roethlisberger is not playing. Mason Rudolph starts and we get to see Myles Garrett face off against him again. Cleveland also makes it with a Colts loss

Baltimore gets in with a win or a Browns or a Colts loss.

Seattle clinches top seed and the bye with a win and a loss by both GB and NO

Chicago clinches a spot with a win or a loss by Arizona

Rams clinch with a win or Bears loss. They're starting some dude named John Wolford at QB.

Cardinals clinch with a win

Titans clinch the AFC South with a win. If they lose they still make it with a loss by the Ravens or Dolphins

Colts clinch the AFC South with a win and a Titans loss. If they lose they need a loss by the Ravens Browns or Dolphins to make it.

So the Bears/Packers game will be the best one to watch I think.

MDS

atlanta is terrible...cinci getting blown out like we thought

j's texans are our hope to move up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Atlanta can't even do hand offs right today

Buffalo not resting people has Miami all farged up

Giants and Dallas are playing the most NFCE game possible in a playoff implications game

QB Eagles

The most Browns thing ever would be to lose against the backup Steelers and miss the playoffs with double digit wins in a year when 7 teams make the playoffs, with the Giants getting in at 6-10.

QB Eagles

Well, the NFC East winner won't have to worry about Mike Evans.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah both Cleveland and Miami aren't exactly showing out well.

Dallas is trying to make some noise

SD

I know KC is still a beast but the Bills are peaking at the right time.

MDS

tua is dreadful

miami should look qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2021, 03:10:14 PM
tua is dreadful

miami should look qb

I get he's a young qb but they were rolling towards the playoffs with Fitzmagic...not sure why they didn't stick with him see what happens in the playoffs then start next season with Tua.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

49-13...woof

Miami needs Cleveland to lose and late help too

MDS

they blew that denver game because they started tua and didnt go to fitz until it was too late...the oakland win was dumb luck. flores has been great but its as clear as day who is better

atlanta with a classic tease in this game. hanging around, 1 stop away, but you know they wont

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I have the Falcons +7 and Vikings -3.5 and neither are interested in making any sort of stops.both got torched on third and longs that would've pretty much locked up a cover.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Steelers almost tied it. zesty two point attempt

Oh and Mike McCarthy is a bonehead. He didn't challenge an incomplete pass and that let the giants get the FG. He also didn't go for two earlier

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol Miami 56-13 in the hole now