Wild Card - Bucs: Season Ender?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Great setting up the bucs for that predicted 9–0 win
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

BJ's big 3rd and 2 call... let's allow a free runner at Hurts and have him throw deep downfield into coverage.

MDS

smith and goeddert ran the same route...something got mixed up on a check

great stuff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

shtein ass play call on third

Long pass given up plus a penalty

About to be 10-0

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I never understood this farging love for Avante Maddox I thought he sucked from day one
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Big mouth slay, better check his vagina after that

QB Eagles

This (specifically over the last three weeks) has to be the worst Eagles D I've ever seen.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. He's gonna be gone.

And yes this is by far the worst defense. Even the lousy years of 97-99 and when Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher were playing were better.

This is just trash.

MDS

aikman and buck destroying this POS team

i love it

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 08:47:11 PMYep. He's gonna be gone.

And yes this is by far the worst defense. Even the lousy years of 97-99 and when Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher were playing were better.

This is just trash.

The QB is worse than the defense which is saying somethin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

imagine what a good qb would do this defense

PhillyPhreak54

Remember last time a kicker missed against them? Me either.

And god damn man the ball was in ya hands. Pick it off

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 15, 2024, 08:57:59 PMRemember last time a kicker missed against them? Me either.

this is hysterical