Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2017, 03:28:35 PM
the kid is skitzo...i guess he could have lured the kids there on the premise of drugs but im sure it happened cause hes mentally ill

They just interviewed a co-worker of the guys whose remains they found. He said he was a good guy who was trying to keep his act together but sometimes you fall off the track. He wouldn't explain further what he meant by that. He said it was well known Dinardo was a nut job.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 13, 2017, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 13, 2017, 03:28:35 PM
the kid is skitzo...i guess he could have lured the kids there on the premise of drugs but im sure it happened cause hes mentally ill

They just interviewed a co-worker of the guys whose remains they found. He said he was a good guy who was trying to keep his act together but sometimes you fall off the track. He wouldn't explain further what he meant by that. He said it was well known Dinardo was a nut job.

he was institutionalized at least once so im sure it was well known for anyone even remotely close to him or his family

all it takes is to go off your medicine once and shtein can pop off when you have that disease
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Confessed. Didnt see details on why yet.

phattymatty

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on July 13, 2017, 05:44:36 PM
Quote from: smeags on July 13, 2017, 03:31:33 PM
heard there was confession, I didn't see anything though.  - may be linked to this kid ?

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/helen_ubinas/surviving-a-violent-attack-at-temple-university-just-the-beginning-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html

why would these be linked?

The theory floating around on reddit and the like is that DiNardo and this kid, as well as the 4 who disappeared, all knew each other and were at the party. The 4 kids apparently saw the fight happen and may not have snitched on the Temple assaulter. DiNardo owed said kid money, and in order to pay the debt, he asked DiNardo to help dispose of the 4 witnesses.

As far as I know there has been zero corroboration of this theory. It mostly sounds like people who saw Alpha Dog too much, but, who knows.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

that was the story running through the neighborhood and it went internet, who knows.

now they are saying there was an accomplice. still think there is more to this than just feeling cheated after a drug deal.

ice grillin you

i think he helped ted cruz father kill jfk

SD

Quote from: smeags on July 14, 2017, 08:07:56 AM
that was the story running through the neighborhood and it went internet, who knows.

now they are saying there was an accomplice. still think there is more to this than just feeling cheated after a drug deal.

QuotePolice took another person into custody late Thursday night in the 800 block of Magee Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia, according to a second source with knowledge of the investigation. Bucks County detectives were working to determine whether he could be the co-conspirator, the source said.

phattymatty

how pissed off is that dude's lawyer? they hire him to buckle in for some long trial and dude is like yeah i killed 4 people then burned them sorry guys.

also that kid with the head....my girl's mom got hit by a truck two months ago and went through a lot of shtein....they ended up having to remove half her skull off to lessen the brain swelling and her head looked exactly like that kid's. they just put it back on a few weeks ago and she's almost back to normal. doctors are farging amazing.

ice grillin you

QuoteAn anonymous source told the Associated Press Thursday that DiNardo had an accomplice. The source said DiNardo, who has a history of mental illness, killed the men after feeling cheated or threatened during multiple drug transactions, then burned their bodies and buried them in a 12-foot grave on his family's Solebury Township farm using heavy equipment from his father's construction business.

smeags

2nd suspect arrested. sean kratz.

ice grillin you

smeags