Week 13 - Niners: Doing MDS’ Job Again

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 27, 2023, 08:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

This week is going to be loaded with shtein talking

Deebo was the biggest whiner since the NFCCG and he's keeping it going.

AJ Brown tweeted for Eagles fans to troll him.

It's a bad spot for the Eagles and they need some guys to get healthy - nothing would be sweeter than the Eagles kicking their ass again.

MDS

youre 2-0 bub, keep it up

this game matters and it doesnt. theyre going to have to beat the 49ers again to get to the super bowl, this one simply might or might not help determine where the 2nd meeting is.

eagles in a bad spot, vegas making the 49ers road faves is a giant tell. galaxy brain move is to go bland, make SF show their hand, rest up, beat dallas, then take it to them in the nfccg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I definitely think there may be some hold back when it comes to the playbook.

Partially bc Brian Johnson (who Schefter is floating as a replacement for Reich) isn't exactly galaxy brain when it comes to his playcalling - and partially bc of what you said.

Ideally Johnson is ready to play again so Driscoll isn't out there against Bosa and Young.

phattymatty

I'm going on Sunday.  Niners and Brock Purdy are both frauds.  Other than the Cowboys the Niners fanbase is currently the most annoying in the league.

Rome

Oh I don't know about that. Anyone who refers to their fan group as a "Mafia" then cries like Hoydas for two straight days after a loss is pretty high up there. 

Diomedes

Eagles secure playoff berth if:

1. PHI win + LAR loss or tie OR
2. PHI win + DET loss + GB loss or tie OR
3. PHI tie + LAR loss + GB loss or tie + ATL loss or tie OR
4. PHI tie + LAR loss + GB loss or tie + NO loss or tie
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

A report is out that says Niners fans are projected to be 28% of the stadium on Sunday.

I realize the Eagles have been winning ugly. But the amount of "no shot" takes is quite high. I mean SF lost three in a row at one point. So they're not exactly impenetrable

An Eagles win is great but even more so bc the amount of whining by their fans and players plus the national media having to eat their words would be nice.

ice grillin you

eagles in the middle of a murderers row of games...super bowl rematch that went down to the wire on the road...then short week go to overtime in a complete war where the defense played 95 snaps

bradberry and slay hitting that 30 cliff

cant cover the middle of the field..linebackers stink and are hurt...no slot corner...cant cover te's...san francisco eats the middle of the field up

when trent williams and deebo play san fran 8-0 with a scoring margin of 22 pts

san fran much healthier against an exhausted eagles team

chase young bosa armstead hargrave yikes

doubt lane plays again with rain in the forecast

san fran healthy should win the superbowl...this week in particular is going to be a bloodbath for the eagles...dont watch listen or read nfl next week cause it is going to be a super storm of eagles are frauds takes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

All that and yet SF is "only" a 2pt fave...

But yes this is a bad spot in theory due to all of what Havas said.

MDS

its a perfectly legit angle to take on the game but homeboy is like the boy who cried wolf with this shtein...every week the sky is falling and theyre worse than the panthers and maybe this week its true!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Rome

That just made me laugh out loud, you icehole.