Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

General_Failure

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I've seen children throw a ball for the very first time that looked better than that third down throw by Wentz.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on December 01, 2019, 01:24:25 PM
I've seen children throw a ball for the very first time that looked better than that third down throw by Wentz.

That was pretty disgusting.

So far they're lucky Fitz is missing wide open receivers
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Don Ho

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Mack Hollins doing something in a game for the first time in a month and it's a penalty.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Hey Doug, 7 defensive backs?  Did you consider running the rock down this Pop Warner teams throat?

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The Fitztragic giveth, and giveth, and giveth, and the Fitzmagic taketh away.