The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

great deal, if they have a good draft pick in 2025 it means none of this worked anyway.

they get Ferguson in the deal too who I've always liked.  he'll fit in nice.

MDS

sam presti hoarding 1st round picks while sam hinkie hoarded 2nd round picks

guess which one wasnt bum rushed out the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I think that makes 18 first round picks from now until 2026.

MDS

its a good bet for the thunder...embiid might be dead by 2025 and ben will still be incapable of shooting

i think that might be bronny james' year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

another guy who cant shoot

great

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be lying if I said I knew a whole lot about him.

Seems like the theme right now is they got a steal?

SD

Ehhhhh
Zach Lowe
@ZachLowe_NBA
Sixers and Mavericks are close on a deal that would send Josh Richardson and the No. 36 pick to Dallas for Seth Curry, sources s

PhillyPhreak54

Not bad. He's "the other brother" that PHL seems to be famous for with its teams but he doesn't suck. He's a shooter.

Rome

Next up: Mike Maddux!

ice grillin you

we can debate Moreys moves and how effective they will end up being but it's absolutely farging outrageous the Sixers went with Elton brand as gm for two years of jo and bens youth

and just imagine if they had a real gm thruout the whole process instead of pos brand and the nba's version of the Trump family

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

We're from Philly.  That's our lot in life.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 18, 2020, 11:34:37 PM
He's a shooter.

Kind of an understatement. He's second all time in 3-point %.

We'll see which individual moves pan out and which don't but I thought the night was good overall for beginning to turn the roster into something that makes cohesive sense. Still kind of nibbling around the edges but I like the direction.

phattymatty

yeah josh stunk last year and curry can shoot.  all in all an amazing day for the Sixers yesterday. 

SD

Ok
Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
ยท
4m
Free agent Dwight Howard has agreed to a one-year deal with the Philadelphia 76ers, his agent Charles Briscoe tells
@TheAthleticNBA

@Stadium
.[/quot]

MDS

i kind of hate dwight howard so this isnt good