Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i cant see them allowing a competition with dillard

it year 2 and hes already in his mid 20s. if he cant start now just launch him into the sun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are possibly trying to trade him pretty sure they would make him compete with Jason Peters

also he sucks right now and plays a super important position in a sport that has 16 games

this isn't running your prized second base prospect out there everyday to see if he's ready or to get AB's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if he sucks oh wise sage then why dont have another lt on the roster
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Sure hope Dillard watched that video. 

Looks like JP living the good life on the 12th hole of the golf course
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Roster Move: #Eagles have agreed to terms with G Jason Peters on a one-year contract.

Guess the move to guard is official

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 22, 2020, 12:13:51 PM
I'd like to see him come back and play LG but that's probably not realistic.

farg yeah!

SD

My issue with him at guard is he has a farged up back so lining up in a 3 point stance and firing out low consistently is detrimental to his health

General_Failure

He'll have plenty of time to rest his back up before the 2021 season starts.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

I mean let's be real he's probably not lasting too far into any season at any position...also he will probably be back outside after Dillard gives up four sacks to chase young on the first two series of the opener
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Havas all IN on the Red Wolves Chase Young.

Love JP coming back - he's going to play RG.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 14, 2020, 10:44:44 AM
I mean let's be real he's probably not lasting too far into any season at any position...also he will probably be back outside after Dillard gives up four sacks to chase young on the first two series of the opener

My thoughts too. Read an article about Dillard working hard in the offseason but his footwork and technique was bad. He was supposedly polished at pass pro coming out of college but he looked really out of his element

MDS

im surprised jp agreed to this

my thinking is hes pretty confident dillard is going to be a disaster and hell be back on the left before sept ends....cant seem him signing up to be kelce's and johnson's bitch for 16 games

Diomedes

Everyone knows Dillard is going to be a disaster, but no one can admit it.  I agree..JP ain't returning to replace Brooks, and everyone knows that, too.  Especially because Pryor looks pretty good. 

Dillard does not look good.  But Eagles have to put him on the field anyway, and can't pay JP LT money..JP has figured out that no one else is gonna hire him at what he wants, so his best chance is to stay home.  He lets them call him RG and within three games he's starting at LT again.  Earning some incentives I'm sure.

All this in fantasy land because igy is right, there won't be a season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of people sold on Dillard being trash...