Week 8 - Bills: Thin Line Between Heaven And Here

Started by MDS, October 20, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: Munson on October 27, 2019, 04:00:12 PM
Well, didn't see this one coming

For real?  That record is fraud as farg.  They've beat the jets, giants, bengals, titans and dolphins.

If the Eagles didn't win this season is over.

MDS

solid if unspectacular

what this does is it gives them the ammo to make a move or three. robbie anderson. maybe an rb if sanders is farged up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

is miles sanders their best receiver right now?  i think unfortunately yes.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on October 27, 2019, 04:01:31 PM
Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.  Lol.
Bill's DLine was good, though. Usually Wentz can bison time in the pocket but he herd footsteps all day.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 27, 2019, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 27, 2019, 04:01:31 PM
Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.  Lol.
Bill's DLine was good, though. Usually Wentz can bison time in the pocket but he herd footsteps all day.

Excellent. 

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 27, 2019, 05:14:52 PM
mds' Doug sucks narrative deflated

Havent been following along but anyone who think Dougs the issue should check themselves.

Rome

He's not.  The only thing I'm not crazy about is the trickeration crap.  They were smashing Buffalo's faces in when he called that dumb ass shovel pass to Nelly.

I know he's going to be remembered forever for the Philly Special, but that was the luckiest bolt from the blue in sports history.  No need to ever try and repeat it.

Just stop that stupid shtein and I'm good.

General_Failure

I'm just happy to see successful screen passes again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on October 27, 2019, 04:34:36 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 27, 2019, 04:00:12 PM
Well, didn't see this one coming

For real?  That record is fraud as farg.  They've beat the jets, giants, bengals, titans and dolphins.

If the Eagles didn't win this season is over.

That was honestly what I was kind of assuming--that this season was pretty much done. Even against a not-as-strong-as-their-record team like the Bills, with all the supposed drama in the lockerroom, just assumed they'd fold.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

They're still done, they're just not done done until they lose to Dallas to fall to 7-8.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS