DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if the dallas game means something, theyll try to get him back for that

bigggggg if
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Can't wait to see whatever it was he tore just literally fly off his body if he tries to step on the field again this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 04, 2019, 05:41:05 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on November 04, 2019, 04:24:35 PM
And he's allowed.  The egregious mistake is rolling into this season with no player capable of stretching the field other than an old man making his last stand.

The disrespect for Eagles legend Mack Hollins in here is disgusting.

This guy from Cuckoo's Nest reminds me of Hollins. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Can't wait to see him hobble off the field one last time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

pimp out here ig storying fake hitler quotes and praising louie farrakhan

wait until he finds out who the owner is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 06, 2020, 11:25:51 PM
pimp out here ig storying fake hitler quotes and praising louie farrakhan

wait until he finds out who the owner is

Just came across that myself.  Damn.  This won't end well.

MDS

im pretty sure desean has....next to no understanding of ww2, hitler, anti semitic tropes or anything else going on here. seems like got a case of the galaxy brain and is being easily manipulated into typo-ridden nonsense.

i cant really take this seriously. geo go zoom him a quickie lesson on 1940s germany

PhillyPhreak54

He's getting roasted and deservedly so.

Ignorance of the subject isn't a defense. And I cannot believe that anyone still thinks it's ok to use anything with Hitler in it.

The world is going farging crazy.

Geowhizzer

What are his chances of getting cut?  That will be a big loss for the 12? 10? 8? games that he will suit up.

And I agree, he deserves the heat for this.  Other years, it would look bad for a few days and then blow over.  2020, though...

PhillyPhreak54

He's going to have to sit down (I mean Zoom) with Howie and Jeff.

What'll actually save him is 2020. Because people say dumb shut by the hour he needs to hope he's out of the news cycle by tomorrow so he can quietly make amends.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous