DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2019, 08:28:50 AM
i said they might make the playoffs but id still be willing to bet something....however ill bet you anything you want on the division

$100 on the division

Rome

Why are you even bothering?  He'll just weasel out of it or come up with some sort of "only if" bullshtein qualifier. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2019, 12:30:19 PM
i said they might make the playoffs but id still be willing to bet something....however ill bet you anything you want on the division

$100 on the division

LOCK N LOAD
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 18, 2019, 12:37:47 PM
Why are you even bothering?  He'll just weasel out of it or come up with some sort of "only if" bullshtein qualifier.

go away old man...but before you do ask one single farging person i have ever met on this board or elsewhere how i am with the monies...whether its a bet....a ticket...a fantasy league...a hotel room or a bar tab....find one negative dealing with me ever and ill paypal you a thousand bucks

be waiting....

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I didn't say you wouldn't pay.  I said you'd weasel your way out of the bet in the first place. 

Rome

PS: I paid you off on a bet once and every other time I've bet and lost with folks in here.  You're not worth much but you aren't welshers. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2019, 02:26:57 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2019, 12:30:19 PM

$100 on the division

LOCK N LOAD

Good chance it comes down to the Dallas game I'll be at. Ps lemme get an extra!

PhillyPhreak54

Surgery upcoming. To miss multiple weeks.

farg him and the medical staff.

General_Failure

This medical staff isn't "multiple staph infections" bad, but they're not great.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

How do we know it was the staff's decision to opt out of surgery?

SD

Diomedes

And he's allowed.  The egregious mistake is rolling into this season with no player capable of stretching the field other than an old man making his last stand.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

p.s.

I think he's done....the Washington game was his last hurrah...he won't play again this year, will be released in off season.  Few other teams will have interest, if any.  He might sign for cheap somewhere, but he'll be ineffective. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on November 04, 2019, 04:24:35 PM
And he's allowed.  The egregious mistake is rolling into this season with no player capable of stretching the field other than an old man making his last stand.

The disrespect for Eagles legend Mack Hollins in here is disgusting.

The man. The myth. The legend.