Started by Munson, March 14, 2013, 05:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 04, 2014, 02:00:22 PM
Connor, Aiden and Jakub rollin to LAX practice in the Volvo wagon that runs on vegetable oil

sounds like every tree hugger family in yardley
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Wonder if he will be spying RW Sunday. 

Worked versus Cam but I'm not sure if he's quick enough to pull it off against Wilson.

ice grillin you

probably wouldnt have worked vs cam if his ankles and feet werent all farged up....cam couldnt move that game....there wasnt much spying to do

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

They're probably riding septa back to his place right now so he can pound her on his organic wheat grass mattress

ice grillin you

he was actually sitting with a john blaze dimepiece

PhillyPhreak54

No shtein?

All bs aside he's been a helluva signing and I dig that he embraces the city and really helps to try and do his part to transform parts. Redoing the hoops court in his neighborhood is great

ice grillin you

yeah....I only saw her for a quick second a couple of times they showed him but she looked unreal

MDS

sockless hipster

full disclosure i twitter searched his name and the only pictures i saw of him were creep shots and ones he took with children. no shots with THE BROS or fat middle aged men. i like it. you want a picture? you better be under the age of 10 otherwise you're a dork.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

in the first two grafs he gives a shoutout to a bank then lies about why he retired