Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

2023 slogan

What the farg?

This is a god damn embarrassment

MDS

are they worse than the mets?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Tough call.

It's close

MDS

the RISP thing is kinda fluky..the last time it was that bad was 09 when they went to the series. whatever, weird streaks like that happen.

their abysmal defense is very much a real thing, as it was last year. they got kind of lucky that it didnt kill them, but now that we are in the k turner error and schwarber is a year fatter, its not going to be pretty. also brandon marsh really kind of sucks in CF? like been wholly unimpressed with him out there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 23, 2022, 07:28:24 PMalso ive decided i want carlos correa not stupid ass trea turner

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 05, 2022, 04:10:42 PMAnother meeting in Houston next year!

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on December 05, 2022, 04:05:43 PM11 years is a lot longer than I thought they'd go but who farging cares they landed the best SS on the market. A decent starter and 2 solid bp arms and we're good to go.

i didnt know that correa's back was made of cardboard, but

Don Ho

Holy shtein!

QuoteThe Phils wrap up their road trip Wednesday at 3:45 p.m. in San Francisco, where they've lost 22 of their last 27 games, dropping series after series no matter the cast of characters on either side.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 17, 2023, 02:40:03 AMHoly shtein!

QuoteThe Phils wrap up their road trip Wednesday at 3:45 p.m. in San Francisco, where they've lost 22 of their last 27 games, dropping series after series no matter the cast of characters on either side.

you can basically copy and paste this for any opponent when youve won two titles in 140 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The last thing I'd want to do in San Francisco is play baseball.  That goes for San Diego, LA, Seattle or any other decent city on the west coast. 

Don Ho

Taijuan agrees with you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Any magic Domdrowski had last year, well the pixie dust evaporated into acid rain.

SD

Those garlic fries are legit

Don Ho

Love Barkann and Ricky B calling out what POS lineup the Giants have.  Even loyal, diehard Giants fans agree this team is trash.

FLOUNDER!!!

Don Ho

J!  Where you at?  I need some anger and I need it now. 

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Driving home. I just turned the fans off. I had it on radio.

farging losers