Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's 9:22 in the AM, and Michigan still sucks.

Michigan?

Hail! To those motherfargers,
Hail! To those big corksoakers,
Hail! Hail! To Michigan,
The cesspool of the West!

Hail! To those fornicators,
Hail! To those masturbators,
Hail! Hail! To Michigan,
The cesspool of the West!

S-T-A-T-E... FARG YOU!

SunMo

QuoteI think there's talent enough to get excited. Predicting what a bunch of teenagers will do in 2-3 years is retarded.

i hate/love you.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Smells like spooning is a-brewing.

ice grillin you

why is there a new thread again?

so, pretty much everyone agrees that PSU will take a step back next year, the degree of that step is dependent on the play of Morelli and a young defense.

im not as concerned with morelli as i am with the offensive line...to me thats the key for the whole seaso...their weapons at the skill positions will make up for any shortcoming morellli might have...the huge question is the o-line...michael robinson was able to make the line look good with his incredible escapability...morelli on the other hand is a statue so the line better be up to par

as far as the defense goes the secondary is a huge question mark...if they can be solid there they should be ok
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2006, 09:41:15 AM
why is there a new thread again?

Once the threads get too long, they piss off the board's servers, apparently.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on February 02, 2006, 01:20:24 PM
Nice fake boobs, Mrs. MILF.

You would gladly bark at her cheerio if she let you squeeze them.

Are they built for speed, or for comfort?
Did you give 'em the motorboat?

Rome

FSU ended up with a badass class.

Congrats to the Penn State clan.  You guys kicked serious ass this year.

:yay

PoopyfaceMcGee

FSU is going to be dangerous this season.  Like national championship dangerous.  That pisses me off.

ice grillin you

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377001/

not sure if i should post this here or in the movie thread....but last night i watched this documentary and it was super duper great....the football equivalent of 'hoop dreams'....about one of the best hs football players in the country going thru the recruitment process during his senior season

BigEd76

Abe Koroma changed his name to Abe Dukuly  ???

ice grillin you

bizzaro.....

Hazelton pulls back letter of intent to USC
Former Moore Catholic receiver now considering enrollment at Penn State
Thursday, February 02, 2006
By TOM DOWD
ADVANCE STAFF WRITER
The Vidal Hazelton recruiting saga apparently has a few chapters to go.

While high school seniors across the country -- including five other Staten Islanders -- were submitting their signed letters of intent yesterday on the first day of the college football signing period, Hazelton did not do so.

According to the player's father, Dexter Hazelton, the former Moore Catholic player will not be submitting his letter of intent anytime soon. Vidal Hazelton is currently enrolled at Hargrave (Va.) Military Academy, where he played last fall.

Hazelton had given the University of Southern California a verbal commitment at the end of December, but in the middle of January informed USC coach Pete Carroll that he was unsure of his commitment and was considering attending Penn State.

Vidal Hazelton was prepared to follow through on his December commitment and submit his letter to USC, but Dexter Hazelton would not sign the letter of intent. A parent's signature is required for all student-athletes under the age of 21.

"He's pretty upset right now that I didn't sign the letter," said Dexter Hazelton.

According to Dexter Hazelton, both USC and Penn State are still under consideration, though it will likely be awhile before either learns of the highly touted wide receiver's intentions.

"I'm going to hold back until the end of April," Dexter Hazelton said, referring to the end of the signing period. "I'm not going to sign the letter of intent until the end of April."

"(Vidal) can't sign anything unless I sign it," added Hazelton. "I have to sign it. I told (USC) I'm not signing it until the end of the period."

Hazelton emerged as one of the most highly recruited players in the class of 2006 after his performance at recruiting combines last spring.

ESPN ranks Hazelton as the No. 3 recruit in the country and recruiting Web site rivals.com listed Hazelton No. 7. Both ranked him as the No. 2 wide receiver in the nation.

Hazelton expressed discomfort with his son's selection of USC as well as the Trojans' recruitment of the player.

"There's a lot of things we don't know," said Hazelton. "The way they approached the recruiting process I wasn't happy at all. They went straight to Vidal. They didn't approach the family."

"I don't like the way they do their recruiting," he added. "I think it's wrong."

Dexter Hazelton said he informed USC at around noon the family would not be submitting a letter of intent. He said he spoke several times during the day with the school's coaches, including head coach Pete Carroll.

"They're not happy about it," said Hazelton. "They claim they spent a year trying to recruit Vidal. It didn't feel like a year. It feels like when they saw his ranking they started to recruit him."

Vidal Hazelton is currently at Virginia at school and was unavailable for comment.

"I don't want him to speak with anyone right now," said Hazelton. "Not the press, not anybody.

"Vidal's supposed to come here this weekend," added Hazelton. "We're going to have a talk with him. I think he's been blinded by a lot of this."

rjs246

That would be cool if PSU got Hazelton and all, but his dad sounds like a control-freak prick.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

whats amazing is its not even his dad....hes his step johnson