Week Thirteen - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 28, 2019, 05:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the league cares about your ref crocodile tears as much as americans care about global warming

both afternoon thanksgiving games were up in the ratings and the cowboys one set records. there will be a new tv deal in a year or so for more billions. americans love this crap.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
So they were like the Eagles - they helped make it unwatchable too.

But yeah...the reversal on the PI on Mills was laughable.

the calls in general are normally bad but to me its more about how many they make...its like they want to throw a flag on literally every play if they could get away with it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2019, 12:45:20 PM
the officials in the eagle game yesterday basically made it unwatchable

No excuses for the Eagles they blow but Parker has a Michael Irvinesque push off twice for big plays. I couldn't get a good look at his corner end zone catch but Mills mysteriously falls right before he goes up. Chances are Parker catches it anyway. The block in the back called on Hollins was bullshtein.

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 02, 2019, 01:31:30 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2019, 12:58:31 PM
So they were like the Eagles - they helped make it unwatchable too.

But yeah...the reversal on the PI on Mills was laughable.

the calls in general are normally bad but to me its more about how many they make...its like they want to throw a flag on literally every play if they could get away with it

Yes

Said this before but it reminds me of early 2000 nba officiating.

One thing I'm struggling with is if a receiver suddenly stops or jumps into a defender it's called on the defender. Wrs are getting REALLY good at exploiting that.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Also yesterday, after ignoring the challenges all farging year, they overturned 4/8 PI's. So inconsistent.

General_Failure

This is the time of year when they always start to ease off whichever rule they were over-enforcing. By the time the championship games roll around they won't call it at all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

cuzzo out of the playoffs with a loss to the not chargers and a rams win out

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

farging Dan Bailey - piss off scumbag

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 02, 2019, 11:10:43 PM
farging Dan Bailey - piss off scumbag

bahaha someone had the wrong side of 3

+1 in the bullet after an unreal horrible midseason string

PhillyPhreak54

Yup!

I had them +3 and then +16.5 right after it went to 34-17. So not a terrible loss. Up small on the day thanks to the Sixers and Hawks tho.

I'm 30-25-1 in the bullet. Gotta string together some 5-1/6-0's to catch Havas

MDS

0% chance my man holds on to it