Rusty can ignore you all now

Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

i must be the only one here who thinks ignoring people on a message board where roughly 15 people post is farging hilarious.

MDS

its retarded and shouldnt have to be done but munson is such a staggeringly awful human being and unbearable to be around/listen to/read/ it must be done.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

i agree with you about munson (he's actually getting worse, not better, btw). 

i just don't care enough about anything anyone posts here to bother.

MDS

who in their right mind suggest he is getting better? every day on this planet is worse than the next because that wretched farce is still breathing.

though i cant understand not caring, especially about something as awful as CF, i cant tell you much better it is to not get sucked into reading anything munson says. you can easily say the same thing about anyone here, since were mostly pretty unbearable people, but its not too much of a stretch to say that delaware trailer trash sticks out a little bit more than anyone else.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2010, 02:58:18 PM
i must be the only one here who thinks ignoring people on a message board where roughly 15 people post is farging hilarious.

You're not alone

Diomedes

I don't have any trouble ignoring people.  My brain just does the work for me, it's great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2010, 03:03:02 PM
i agree with you about munson (he's actually getting worse, not better, btw). 

i just don't care enough about anything anyone posts here to bother.

I normally don't read his drivel but feel compelled to when he quotes one of my posts. There's the rub.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

if the first guy isn't SunMo, up is down black is white and vegetables taste better than meat.

Munson

You're probably right. For some reason he just reminded me of RJS' avatar.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on October 21, 2010, 03:34:51 PM
if the first guy isn't SunMo, up is down black is white and vegetables taste better than meat.

SunMo is neither that svelte nor that cross-eyed.

Diomedes

cross eyed is when the eyes are looking at the nose

walleyed is when they are looking out...at the walls.

in conclusion, you are a goddamn idiot and SunMo resembles a walleyed homeless dude

smeags

Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2010, 03:00:30 PM
its retarded and shouldnt have to be done but me & munson are such a staggeringly awful human being and unbearable to be around/listen to/read/ it must be done.

agreed
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it