Rusty can ignore you all now

Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 30, 2010, 09:57:34 PM
There really isn't anyone here that I'd like to ignore 100% of the time.

By and large I agree with this. I'd much rather have the option to ignore posts that contain the words 'MDS', 'Munson', 'IGY' and 'Daniel Craig'. But for the time being, this will suffice.

QuoteYou should let ATV back in here so he can say whatever he wants and no one will actually know he's posting.  

Ha. Good idea.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The posts show up in reply mode, so it's not perfect.  But it will do.

Quote from: rjs246 on October 01, 2010, 08:50:06 AM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 30, 2010, 09:57:34 PM
There really isn't anyone here that I'd like to ignore 100% of the time.

By and large I agree with this. I'd much rather have the option to ignore posts that contain the words 'MDS', 'Munson', 'IGY' and 'Daniel Craig'. But for the time being, this will suffice.

Same here.  Many are unintentionally humorous, and I don't want to miss out.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who is he going to talk to now?

the only people who respond to him are me and you and thats just to tell him to die. now...hes gotta hope his buddy sarge or that perennial pedophile yeti come around to his rescue.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2010, 02:05:00 PM

the only people who respond to him are me and you and thats just to tell him to die. now...hes gotta hope his buddy sarge or that perennial pedophile yeti come around to his rescue.

apparently he is quite the hit on the no hippos board
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'd like to be able to ignore people in specific threads or in some cases, ignore an entire thread so I don't even see it.  I could ignore igy in the movie thread because he has horrible taste in movies, but then I could still read him in the Phillies thread because we generally agree on most things baseball. 

I could ignore Todd in the TV thread because I don't care about ratings or The Wire.  I could ignore The Wire thread because I've never seen it and don't plan on watching either.  Actually, if there's any one person I should ignore altogether, it's probably Todd because I generally disagree with damn near everything he says.  But I like oven jokes too much to actually go through with it.  Besides, we're too tight from our ExtremeSkins days together and that's a bond that simply can't be broken.  I really do hate that little Jew though.   

Shalom. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on October 01, 2010, 02:59:31 PM
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

If this isn't progress, I don't know what is. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 01, 2010, 03:08:55 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2010, 02:05:00 PM

apparently he is quite the hit on the no hippos board

Not anymore.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 01, 2010, 03:09:24 PM
igy  Phillies baseball. 

Todd TV ratings The Wire The Wire Todd oven jokes ExtremeSkins Jew.

Shalom. 

easily your best post ever, sassy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

The only bit of information in here is that Sarge has not and will not watch The Wire.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

role call for the munson ignore club
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it