DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

when did you turn into the eagles fan version of qanon?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Gotcha!  You admit I'm an Eagles fan!  Oh, happy day!

Fipps should have said "no."  Jackson should slink away to the local Black Israelites study group, and bring his "My Hitler" workbook.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

pimp at age 33 and under a brand new three year deal that pays him 7 million next year wanting to go in so he could score on a punt return (but only against the giants) in order to get a new deal next year might be the hottest sports take ive ever seen anywhere

Diomedes

Who said anything about a new deal?  He just wants to up his brand as the giant killer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Nah.  After football, this guy has nothing.  If he couldn've PRed the Giants again, it would have been a branding coup...he'd be able to charge 50% more for autograpghs and shtein...trying to get in at PR on that kick was anything but selfless

Rome

I know you have issues with him and his anti-Semitic bullshtein is indeed appalling, but this is really out there, Dio. 

Whatever though.  We've seen the last of him anyway. 

Diomedes

I hope so. 

Selfless and Desean Jackson don't go to the same family reunion.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I accept your compliment, sir.  Spoken like a true gentleman.

General_Failure

I think we might be overlooking the obvious idea that maybe he likes winning and wanted to win a game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Likes winning and Philadelphia Eagles don't go to the same family reunion.

General_Failure

Nobody should be going to family reunions right now anyway.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Republicans should be going to family reunions and drinking bleach together.

PhillyPhreak54