Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Diet Coke is evil shtein.  People on that are like smokers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Screw the diet shtein, just drink regular coke. The extra calories aren't gonna make you fat if you're only having a few a week.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

No sir!

I have two a day. Lunch and dinner. And three liters of water in between.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

It's no Turkey Hill Iced Tea....that shtein is krokodil
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

"Diet" sodas, teas or anything else have got to be one of the biggest and longest running scams in history.  They are taking something that is inherently bad for you, slapping the word "diet" on it and making it marginally less unhealthy.  And it tastes like a bag of crushed iceholes too. 

Whether you're an occasional soda/tea/whatever drinker or if you consume it regularly, I can guarantee you that drinking the "diet" version has absolutely no benefit to your long term health and you won't live so much as an hour longer because you chose the drink with about 140 less calories.  You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shtein.  So if you're going to put crap in your body, it might as well be the good stuff. 

Dillen

It's not the calories, it's that they're absolute shtein calories. High amounts of simple sugars are horrible for you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 11, 2012, 10:52:21 PM
"Diet" sodas, teas or anything else have got to be one of the biggest and longest running scams in history.  They are taking something that is inherently bad for you, slapping the word "diet" on it and making it marginally less unhealthy.  And it tastes like a bag of crushed iceholes too. 

Whether you're an occasional soda/tea/whatever drinker or if you consume it regularly, I can guarantee you that drinking the "diet" version has absolutely no benefit to your long term health and you won't live so much as an hour longer because you chose the drink with about 140 less calories.  You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shtein.  So if you're going to put crap in your body, it might as well be the good stuff.

I prefer diet taste over regular all day. Since I stopped drinking the real shtein five years ago when I dropped all the weight I can't even stand more than a few sips. The only real soda I will drink is whenever I go home and have a birch beer or black cherry wishniak.

A 20oz bottle of coke has like 240 calories.

Tomahawk

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 11, 2012, 05:51:03 PM
That's how mine were and my right one is still like that since I haven't had that one fixed yet. Once they do the surgery they will tighten up the ligaments to the point of being a tad over-tight and they will have to loosen up. It took about three months post-op until it felt normal again.

Crap... My ortho had me pretty much set for surgery, but my ligaments were so tight that he didn't want to disturb the healing process.  Like Dillen said its halfway to a dead limb, and i really only feel comfortable rocking boots doing anything strenuous.  I should probably just drink more soda and milk
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 11, 2012, 10:16:29 PM
No sir!

I have two a day. Lunch and dinner. And three liters of water in between.

Same

I drink a Diet Dr Pepper Cherry in the morning and a Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi in the afternoon. Diet soda isn't the best thing in the world for you but it's a non calorie drink with caffeine in it. The two I drink taste as good as regular soda does to me so why drink the extra 40 grams of sugar when it's easy to avoid?

Sugar/complex carbs are the worst forms of food you can put into your body. You're better off eating straight fat [your body will use this first as energy] then you are eating carbs which your body stores as fat.

DH

Quote from: Tomahawk on June 11, 2012, 11:25:22 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on June 11, 2012, 09:58:38 PM
Stop drinking soda you fat fargs.

I heard soda is illegal in NYC

Big Gulps are about to become illegal and weed is about to become decriminalized. NYC finally making positive steps.