Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 17, 2011, 01:15:57 PM
I have an MRI scheduled this afternoon and I have to pay $400.

I farging hate my insurance.

Ours is 250.

Diomedes

$20 for us.  Or maybe it's $10 if I get it done at Johns Hopkins, I forget.

Either way, thanks for subsidizing my MRIs, suckers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

You won't be thanking me after I give you cause to have a MRI

rjs246

How about if you marys stop injuring yourselves? Cavemen didn't need MRIs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

get this shtein - I called for my results and they said I have to go back because they only did my foot and not the ankle too. How the hell did they farg that up when my whole goddamn leg from knee down was inside the tube?

So I get to go back on Friday - watch those fargs try to charge me.

Rome - I wish ours was at least that. This $500 deductible sucks balls when you never go to the doctor.

I went once last year bin December when I had the flu. $225 visit.

Tomahawk

You should just bitch about having the flu on an awesome message board instead of paying a doctor to tell you there's nothing he can do.

I decided I got sick because of all the iceholes getting flu shots, forcing the virus to mutate into a strand that was impervious to my immune system...thanks sissyjerks

ice grillin you

why did you go to the doctor for the flu...are you a newborn?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

To get medicine to clear the shtein up because I had to catch a flight that week and flying while congested is not cool.

You're not a flier, but if you were and you fly with your nose and ears clogged up bad shtein happens.

Sgt PSN

Pretty sure you could have got medicine at the drug store for a lot less than $225.  Unless you needed antibiotics.  In which case, you should have probably just tripled your alcohol intake for a couple of days. 

PS....I have a tummy ache today.  What should I do about it? 

ice grillin you

should never ever take medicine for the flu...its probably the reason you got it in the first place...body takes that shtein gets better for a bit then gets sick again because it wants more drugs

DH

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2011, 01:49:20 PM
should never ever take medicine for the flu...its probably the reason you got it in the first place...body takes that shtein gets better for a bit then gets sick again because it wants more drugs

Say what? Are you some sort of indian medicine man?

I get sick I take medicine. Especially when I have to fly and didnt want my head to explode

Tomahawk

Taking medicine such as Theraflu is one thing, but taking antibiotics does yourself a disservice as it further pussifies your immune system

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 23, 2011, 02:18:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2011, 01:49:20 PM

Say what? Are you some sort of indian medicine man?

I get sick I take medicine. Especially when I have to fly and didnt want my head to explode

other than the occasional baby aspirin to break a fever my parents didnt believe in medicine...i think ive been sick twice since i was a kid....and i ride mass transit everyday

ive also never had a stomach or headache in my adult life

real talk

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2011, 03:31:27 PM
ive also never had headache in my adult life

cmon

i assume this would not include hangovers?