Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: Zanshin on January 12, 2011, 04:07:15 PM
Quote from: reese125 on January 12, 2011, 04:03:45 PM
Wha? The girls that get boob jobs are mental? Boob jobs are like buying groceries now a days.

You're still wearing Members Only jackets and watching Threes Company aren't you?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ha really-you write that most girls that get boob jobs are mental. Sounds pretty clear to me-you'd rather play with little boy tits with a Madden head set on than grope a beautiful set of supple C's. To each his own.

hbionic

Quote from: reese125 on January 12, 2011, 04:16:50 PM

Ha really-you write that most girls that get boob jobs are mental. Sounds pretty clear to me-you'd rather play with little boy tits with a Madden head set on than grope a beautiful set of supple C's. To each his own.

Just go to your local grocery store...buy two (any sized rubber bouncy balls) and squeeze. Same effect.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 12, 2011, 04:14:05 PM
Truth:

1.  I had a vasectomy this morning.  It was easier than getting a tooth filled.  Just wondering if my balls are going to start hurting soon.  Got the Lortab rX but have been going just with Ibuprofen so far.

2.  The wife wouldn't mind a little pick-me-up now that both kids are done.  I like her the way she is, but if it makes her feel about herself, why not?  She wouldn't want big fakies anyway.  And money is shared in this house, so we'd both be paying for it.

So there you go.

If you dont want the pain meds i'll take them for you.

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on January 12, 2011, 04:23:36 PM
Are pain meds really that awesome?

That's like asking a Mexican if he/she really has that many kids. 

rjs246

Quote from: hbionic on January 12, 2011, 04:23:36 PM
Are pain meds really that awesome?

I didn't realize there were people who still had to ask this question. Prescribed drugs are the best shtein going. More addictive and dangerous than almost every illegal drug, but so delicious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillycrew

If you don't want her new juicy funbags, I call dibs on them.

rjs246

All of this talk about people hating fakies and not knowing the delightful joys of prescription drugs makes me think that I really don't know any of you at all. And that makes me happy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillycrew

Was that the girl in KC?  I thought she was a knockout.  I'm not sure why you didn't keep her.

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2011, 04:09:32 PM
i wouldnt even hook up with a fake tittied girl much less marry one

its almost as big a turn off as smoking or not liking sports
A buddy of mine said he wouldn't hook up with a girl below a C, everyone else unanimously agreed he's a farging idiot.

I never got why smoking was such a turnoff to some people, I've never really cared, but I haven't been with a heavy smoker who goes through a pack or more a day either. That's probably pretty gross.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on January 12, 2011, 04:16:42 PM
I also heard its six-weeks before you can do anything with your balls. Is this true FF? Not that I really care.

72 hours, but it would feel like six weeks if you usually jack off 48 times a day.

mpmcgraw

Is anyone else getting a red flag here about a married woman wanting a boob job

phattymatty

i got kicked in the balls so hard a few weeks ago that one of them was bleeding on the inside. so i'm pretty sure i had a vasectomy without even going to the doctor. hurt for days.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: phattymatty on January 12, 2011, 04:45:22 PM
i got kicked in the balls so hard a few weeks ago that one of them was bleeding on the inside. so i'm pretty sure i had a vasectomy without even going to the doctor. hurt for days.
that's what you get.  despite what you may have seen on the internet, donkeys don't like that shtein.