Week Eight - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 28, 2021, 05:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

with this vikings L, saints losing their qb....man those 6/7 spots in the nfc are wide ass open

who wants to lose unceremoniously on wild card weekend? could it be your eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs stink

Giants stink more

MDS

man this is a real sweatout for those of us with kc in survivor

they are a complete mess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

The penalties and turnovers each week are amazing

MDS

j bird if we make it who is the pick next week

im leaning bmore instead of dallas....think its time to start holding the big boys

PhillyPhreak54

Man I was just about to ask you that too. I was looking today and the pickings are slim.

LAR
CLE
DEN
BUF
MIN
IND
ARZ
KC

That's who I've used so far.

BAL
DAL
LV

Those are the top tier of teams left that I'll be thinking about.

GB
PIT
CIN
NE

And the second tier.

Raiders
Packers
Patriots

Those are road teams.

MDS

the 3 plays are: dal, pit, bal

pit is also a play for next week, so is dallas. bal has a decent looking game in week 12 (cle at home) but i dont know if i can wait that long. the obvious play to just advance is dallas...home against the terrible broncos with dak back. lock win.

pit next week against detroit im trying to stay away from, feels like a typical awful steeler home loss. ben is toast. i dont trust him.

think im going bal this week, dallas next against the awful falcons. maybe change to pit over chicago if the bears have all these injuries still