Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

By that you mean, Houston overpaid?  Or got a steal?  No comprendo so many ls and os

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Brady posted his NE farewell

Bucs reportedly are the favorite to sign him

Diomedes

I honestly don't understand why anyone other than NE would want Brady. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Rivers to the Colts on a one year johnson.

QB Eagles

Witten to the Raiders.

Some super long tenured guys changing teams this season.

General_Failure

Witten really wants people to forget about him in the both.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 17, 2020, 04:27:04 PM
Witten to the Raiders.

Some super long tenured guys changing teams this season.

Odd move for him

Diomedes

It's kind of embarrassing.  I feel a bit sorry for everyone involved.

QB Eagles

I wonder if the QB musical chairs ends with Cam as league MVP on the Patriots. It's already been established that we are on a bleak timeline.

Rome

Brady to the Bucs?!?!?

WHATTTTTT?!?

Diomedes

Florio been banging that drum a while.

I don't get it.  What do they actually think they are getting?  Paired with BB, he was the greatest ever. 

In TB, he's going to be mediocre, get injured, and it will be over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 17, 2020, 05:32:38 PM
I wonder if the QB musical chairs ends with Cam as league MVP on the Patriots. It's already been established that we are on a bleak timeline.

Actually now that I think about it, it's 300% funnier if this happens with Jameis.

Diomedes

It's conceivable with Cam and farcical with Jameis. 

BB out to prove it wasn't just Brady though and so I won't discount any QB he takes on.