Camp Report 30 July 2007

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 30, 2007, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

As do the grown men who fawn over guys for autographs. Some 50yr old dude was hollering at AJ on Monday like a 12yr old. It was embarrassing to see.

i cant stand these people

i also hate the wanna be scouts who gotta talk real loud to their friend next to them so that everyone in the bleachers can hear how much football knowledge they supposedly have
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2007, 11:22:41 AM
As do the grown men who fawn over guys for autographs. Some 50yr old dude was hollering at AJ on Monday like a 12yr old. It was embarrassing to see.

i cant stand these people

i also hate the wanna be scouts who gotta talk real loud to their friend next to them so that everyone in the bleachers can hear how much football knowledge they supposedly have

Its funny when the loud talkers are wrong as hell too.

"The can put one of those QBs on the practice squad - that's how they'll keep all 4"

ice grillin you

they are wrong way more than they are right too
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 01, 2007, 11:32:36 AM
Its funny when the loud talkers are wrong as hell too.

"The can put one of those QBs on the practice squad - that's how they'll keep all 4"

i know it's not as easy as they make it, but technically, they are correct.  unless i'm missing something.  the player has to clear waivers first.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Dillen

Depends what QB. I heard someone say Koy could go to the practice squad last year (or maybe the year before.) Dumb. Ass.