The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

She's out there killin it in Vegas now

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Daryl Morey coming aboard

phattymatty

I'm all in on Morey but how about firing the other 47 people in the front office first.

The problem is already too many cooks in the kitchen.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on October 28, 2020, 09:59:16 PM
I'm all in on Morey but how about firing the other 47 people in the front office first.

The problem is already too many cooks in the kitchen.

now theres just one cook

morey will over time hire/fire who he wants, probably except for brand. to save face hes still going to be "the gm" but im pretty sure morey is going to have a special filing cabinet for his talent evaluations
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Morey is a fantastic hire.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2020, 10:35:40 PM

now theres just one cook

I hope so. There are still quite a few people from the colangelo days still hanging around and getting paid in that place.

phattymatty

Sam cassell, Dave Jaeger (sp?) both asst coaches. Becoming quite the star studded staff.

phattymatty

Also Popeyes Jones, just slightly behind cassell and Tyrone hill as ugliest nba player ever.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

is this the sign youre cranky and old when youre sick of all these different jerseys that come out every year...its such a unapologetic cash grab

phattymatty

video better than the actual uniform. I'll still get a $15 one from china though.

also I saw this today:

phattymatty

Rome

They're farging awesome.  And the TTP Easter egg only makes them better. 

QB Eagles

That's amazing. If there's something about Eric Jr. hidden in there too let me know.