2008-2009 Philadelphia 76ers Season Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 01, 2008, 09:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lol @ zumoff he is a pathetic homer

and lol @ this team winning this game. you farging Hoydas are losing either way, might as well play boston and maybe get into a brawl with pos white trash rjs wannabe to make it interesting
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

How the hell don't they foul there?

So who replaces DiLeo once Howard and that eurotrash Turkoglu run all over them?

MDS

ice grillin you

its scary to think how many three pointers orlando is going to hit in this series

i have never seen a worse perimeter defensive team than the current sixers...somehow they are even worse than they have been over the last few years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee